[clug] OT: Webone

Mark Triggs mst at dishevelled.net
Sun Aug 24 20:34:42 EST 2003

Paul Warren <u3292467 at anu.edu.au> writes:

> It seems iinet have taken webone's old DNS servers offline, had some fun
> trying to reach the wider net just now.  But The information I needed
> (iinet DNS ip = 203.0.178.191) , was availible on the iinet tech support
> recorded message.  Somewhat encouraging.

Life's sure been full of surprises lately - I was delighted to discover
that ftp.webone.com.au wasn't accepting my logins and that my web space
had been moved to a mystery location. For anyone in a similar situation,
I managed to guess the address 'members.iinet.net.au' and found it
there.

Mark

--
Mark Triggs