Project management

Andreas Bauer baueran at in.tum.de
Sat Nov 16 10:49:38 EST 2002

> I'm just trying to figure out the best way to manage and document my work and
> was considering using cvs to manage all my code and documentation. I'll
> probably be writing plain text doco at the moment until I learn a bit more
> about SGML or TeX.

CVS is a good idea for documentation.  However, you don't have to abandon
it once you switch to SGML or LaTeX;  these are also plain text files and
are equally well suited for version control.

Andi.

--
(o_  Andreas Bauer, baueran at in.tum.de, http://home.in.tum.de/baueran/
//\  "Don't try to outweird me, three-eyes. I get stranger things than