no luck with yahoo

Simon Burton simonb at webone.com.au
Wed Nov 6 23:21:00 EST 2002

hi,
im trying to create a user on yahoo to access a mailing list there.
Well, they don't like me, i think, cause i've been getting a

"Unfortunately, there is a server problem preventing access to this page. We are working on this problem, and functionality will be restored as soon as possible. Please try again in 10 minutes."

after the last step, consistantly for a day or so. I'm using Konquerer.
Has anyone else had this ? My mozilla is broke, and i guess
i can't use lynx cause they need you to read a picture :)

Alternatively, can someone make a user for me ? anything will do .

bye,

Simon Burton