[Q] (Slightly OT) KVM Over CAT5 or Other....

Matthew Hawkins matt at mh.dropbear.id.au
Wed Nov 6 22:09:46 EST 2002

Donovan J. Edye (d.edye at bigfoot.com) wrote:
> No point trying to play MP3's over a network.
> *grin*

I stream Digital Blasphemy over our ADSL, and it chews under half the
link (leaving enough for Alex's full-time position as Battle.net
bandwidth tester ;)

So even 2Mb coax has more than enough bandwidth to play MP3's over a
local network.

--
Matt                  "Our products just aren't engineered for security"
                            -- Brian Valentine, Microsoft Senior Vice-President