linux ps2 kits

Gary Woodman antigramp at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 28 14:26:08 EST 2002

--- John Griffiths <john at capmon.com> wrote:
> has anyone else put an order in for linux ps2 kits?

Not so far...

> anyone interested in sharing knowledge when they arrive?

It's been quite a while since the kids and I were interested in the
same hardware... I don't think we've *ever* been interested in the same
software!

So yes, I'm interested, not ready to commit funds just yet but I have
some time for leg work or finger work... Linux continues to pop up all
over the place, and I think it's in everyone's best interests that we
encourage and support people who are making the jump off the
juggernaut.

Gary