Adaptec 2100S and Potato

Stephen Hodgman steve at namsys.com.au
Sat May 11 17:43:38 EST 2002

G'day,
I am trying to install Debian Potato on SCIS disks with an Adaptec 2100S controller.
Potato does not seem to support this controller inherently so I need to load modules.
However, Adaptec only support SUSE and RedHat ;-{

Can anyone please give me pointers to how to get the correct modules please?
I would like to be able to use the SCSI RAID as a boot disk or a mountable partition.
Thanks,
---

Stephen Hodgman               steve at namsys.com.au
Namadgi Systems                Ph. +61 2 6285 3460
Canberra                       Fax +61 2 6285 3459
Australia