CLUG poster google harassment

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Feb 12 21:32:14 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Peter Barker wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Michael Still wrote:
>
> > I had some time to kill, so I took the list of the top 20 posters from my
> > current CLUG mail folder (it last rolled on October 14 last year). I then
> > searched for their email address with Google. Here are the results (the
> > first listed email was the least CLUG posting and so on):
>
> Buy you haven't normalised them!
>
> The equivalent BogoTridge rating is determined by dividing each of the
> scores you have supplied by the same result form "Andrew Tridgell",
> currently 24,900.

Well, because we are searching on email address, we need to count
tridge at samba.org (ignoring the 85,000 other email addresses Tridge has
used over time).

One bogo tridge is therefore 6,260.

Mikal

PS: This has to be done because a search for "Michael Still" will return
more than information about little old me...

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+11hrs