SEC:UNCLASSIFIED

Lisman, FLGOFF Jarrad Jarrad.Lisman at defence.gov.au
Mon Feb 4 08:37:44 EST 2002

Hi I was wondering if anybody could help me out with a problem i am having
with trying to network windows 98 and linux together. I have succeeded with
sharing at SHARE level security but now am trying at user level. I am having
a problem in that the windows box needs a server to get group information
off of (if I want to have a share from the windows box) but I dont know how
to set up the linux box to provide the required group names and permissions,
if it can at all.
I am running red had 7.1. Can anyone help, thanks if you can.

Jarrad Lisman