Telstra ADSL

Paul Bryan pa_bryan at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 10:05:46 EST 2002

I've been using dyndns.com for a little while now. It works pretty well.

I'm not sure about setting the minimum TTL though. I think it's set by them
and is quite short too. I know if I update my settings they're available
pretty much straight away, which seems to imply that the ttl is very low so
it won't be cached. Makes sense for dynamic DNS I guess.

You'll have to look into it a bit to find out how configurable it is though.

Paul.