Debian 3.0r0 CDs

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Aug 2 18:22:06 EST 2002

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Karun Dambiec Opensource CDs wrote:

> Karun Dambiec Opensource CDs now has Debian  3.0r0 CDs available

Mikal Still CD's will give you Debian 3.0 for free (just give me the same
number of blanks) any old time. Let me know a little while in advance, and
we can sort this out...

Mikal Still CD's has so far handed out about 30 CDs at CLUG meetings...
Many satified customers!

For every CD given away, Mikal Still CD's will let you stand near a member
of the Debian project.

Cheers,
Mikal

PS: Karun has previously been asked not to post spam to the CLUG mailing
list.

--

Michael Still (mikal at stillhq.com)     UMT+10hrs