What should we do with a drunken salesman?

jeremy at itassist.net.au jeremy at itassist.net.au
Fri Aug 24 02:11:48 EST 2001

On 23 Aug, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> I think we're missing the point of irritating the spammers here... The only
> people who'll be irritated by this discussion are those with a low threshold
> for distro wars.

Well, that's true.  It was just the first thing I could think of that
would stimulate some discussion amoung the normally apathetic on this
list.

I suppose I could have tried something like "Doesn't Bill Gates look
nice in that suit?" but that's a bit obvious.

Oooh.  Maybe I could declare "really bad jokes day".  I'll start...

Q. What's purple and commutes?
A. An abelian grape.

Your turn...

--