Connecting to Transact

John Griffiths john at capmon.com
Thu Aug 9 23:52:20 EST 2001

It's in Dickson, i had to work so a friend came round to watch and supervise, sorry i can't be more informative.

I put my first application in about 9 month ago but had to reapply several times since as they changed their plans.

possibly this is the first of many installs as the paperwork burns through