[linux-cifs-client] Re: endianness of uniqueid value in, FILE_UNIX_BASIC_INFO

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:34:21 GMT 2009

As requested, updated cifs-2.6.git with patch which converts all
"UniqueId" fields (on the wire) to le64 and adds conversion
le64_to_cpu
Seems reasonable that we had to fix it - if a big endian client backs
up a file which it thinks is one inode number, this should match what
the server thinks the inode number is. Let me know if you notice
anything else that needs to be changed there.

Steve