[linux-cifs-client] updated patch for cifs for SLES

Steve French smfrench at austin.rr.com
Tue Apr 12 04:50:39 GMT 2005

There is now a test version of a SLES9 version of nearly current cifs
code
(http://svn.samba.org/samba/ftp/cifs-cvs/cifs-1.32-rc1-for-SLES9.tar.gz)
Although the RHEL4/FC3/SuseWorkstation9.2 version were posted earlier, I
have now posted the SLES9 version too - although I need to do testing
against it tomorrow.  It had been easier to the 2.6.8 and later based
kernels to get them close to the level of mainline, but I now am more
comfortable with a patch process that can generate a SLES9 version
regularly, not just the easier 2.6.8/2.6.9 ones (FC3, RHEL4 and Suse
workstation e.g.) versions.