[jcifs] Problems login on from win98 clients and joining win2k Domain

Richard Sharpe richard.sharpe at bluecross.com.jm
Mon Feb 28 20:41:18 GMT 2005

I am unable to logon to the win2k domain from any windows 98 client. I am even unable to add a newly configured win2k client to the domain. I had recently installed Microsoft Server Update Service(sus) on the win2k root domain controller which is also the Wins server. The network has two win2k DCs. All the win2k clients and both servers are at Service Pack 4.

What do you think could be the problem(s) ?

Thank you.

Richard.

reply to richard.sharpe at bluecross.com.jm