[jcifs] NtlmHttpFilter does not use multiple Domain Controllers.bug in getChallengeForDomain() ?

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Feb 16 00:28:25 GMT 2005

Ahh, crud. I understand. No, I don't think there is a way to fix this
without modifying the code. I think the fix is to eliminate that entry
condition with:

 107 starting_index = dc_list_index == dc_list_range ? 0 : dc_list_index;
 108 do {

Can you try this? I can build you a jar file if you like.

Thanks,
Mike