[jcifs] browsing a smaller network using netserverenum2

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Feb 4 23:25:08 GMT 2005

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 17:04:18 -0600
"Christopher R. Hertel" <crh at ubiqx.mn.org> wrote:

> There may be a difference in what jCIFS is seeing, based on my input, but
> there is no difference between the two requests that I can see on the
> wire.  (I could be missing something, of course.)
>
> > > I can send along a trace and a log dump.  Easy enough to replicate,
> >
> > Send me the trace.
>
> Attached.

Yeah, that's messed up. I guess you can't do it. The redundant null creds
are causing something strange to happen. What are you trying to do anyway?
If you're just trying to do a listing of smb://server/ with null credentials
that is the default behavior.

IRC - where men are men, women are men, and the boys are FBI agents.