[jcifs] jarapac-0.2.1 released

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Sun Aug 15 06:04:24 GMT 2004

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:43:05 -0400
Michael B Allen <mba2000 at ioplex.com> wrote:

> Ok. I'll play with it some more now then and upload the latest at the end
> of the night. I look forward to seeing if you can clean up my mess :-)

Ok, I uploaded another release. I've held off checking this thing
into CSV just because there's probably a lot of churn still.

Anyway, it's really close now! Binding is repaired but authentication is
borken. I commented a lot of stuff out thinking you could make it work
easily. But the NetShareEnum request stub is blank. I know it's being
encoded because I can hexdump the contents just before setStub. Probably
something stupid.

Greedo shoots first? Not in my Star Wars.