[jcifs] domain controller logfile entries

Paul Gutenbrunner pagu at pagu.at
Wed Aug 4 11:28:39 GMT 2004

hello,

we use the jcifs ntlm http filter in several web applications.

examination of the domain controller logfiles shows entries like the following:
07/30 08:39:55 [LOGON] SamLogon: Network logon of domain\user from
\\JCIFS60_126_AF Returns 0xC000006A

07/31 16:22:39 [LOGON] SamLogon: Network logon of domain\user from
\\JCIFS60_126_C5 Returns 0xC000006A

my question is, are the servernames (jcifs60_126_af, jcifs_126_c5) in some kind
related to our servers using the jcifs-package or is there a property which can
be set to change the servername apearing in the domain controller logfile?

greetings
paul