[jcifs] Why would auth work on one server and not on another?

Dave Mobley scprotz at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 13 03:58:35 EST 2003

I have been looking over the packet information and it seems that IE "IS"
sending back a type 3 response (I copied the actual information and parsed
it and it was a valid type 3 message being sent back).  Could it be that my
web server is dropping the connection after it sends the type 2 (Possibly IE
is telling it to do this?)?

Sorry about my lack of http protocol knowledge.  Just trying to track down
why 1 browser works and the other doesn't.

thanks so much

Dave Mobley
scprotz at hotmail.com