[jcifs] share name length,

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Fri Feb 7 15:14:56 EST 2003

That is only a query limit, though (at least I think so).

The query sent to the server asking for the list of shares limits the
share name to 13 characters.  I do not know whether or not it is possible
to connect to a share with a longer name.  These are separate parts of the
protocol and may have separate limits.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org