[jcifs] Problem reading multiple writes from named pipe

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Tue Apr 15 13:41:02 EST 2003

	I don't think you can do this Eric. Before I believe I mentioned
	PIPE_TYPE_CALL would not work with separate write. The
	above flags would create a transact named pipe. I'm surprised
	this server works with PipeTalk. If you want to use
	PIPE_TYPE_CALL or PIPE_TYPE_TRANSACT I beleive you
	must issue your message in one buffer. If you want to use
	PipeTalk you are limited to fileio style pipes (a crumby socket
	with authentication). Dropping the '/M 0x80000003 /P 0x6' works
	fine with PipeTalk. This problem has nothing to do with jCIFS.
	Please read this page and the links in it to MSDN:

	  http://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/pipes.html