[jcifs] Tomcat Install

Nathan Zentner Nathan.Zentner at paccoast.com
Fri Apr 4 08:24:21 EST 2003

I follow the instructions in the Network Explorer Servlet and this is my
setup

Linux Server
Latest Tomcat
Latest jCIFS
FIlter Set

WHen I run the NtlmHttpAuthExample, all I get is a Tomcat Status Screen 401?

Can anybody help me with the steps that I'm missing?

Nathan Zentner

DISCLAIMER: This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with
it may contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  It is intended solely for the use of
the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are herby notified that any use, dissemination, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us at once so that we may take
the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further. Thank you for your
cooperation. Contact information: Pacific Coast Building Products
1-916-971-2330 and ask for the e-mail administrator.