[distcc] feedback on distcc 3.0rc1?

Lennart Poettering mzqvfgpp at 0pointer.de
Thu Jun 19 15:42:46 GMT 2008

On Wed, 18.06.08 15:13, Fergus Henderson (fergus at google.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We haven't had a lot of feedback on the public release of distcc 3.0rc1 yet.
>
> It would be really nice to know what you think of it...

I am very happy my Avahi patch finally got merged.

Though I am bit surprised that the sources I contributed (like
gcc-id.c) suddenly bear a Google copyright notice -- for the year
2005!

http://code.google.com/p/distcc/source/browse/trunk/src/gcc-id.c

So it is apparently true what people say, that Google wants to own all
your data! Muahahaha!

BTW, any chance you can add proper automake support to the package?
handwritten Makefiles suck.

Lennart