[distcc] Patch for using distcc with the microsoft compiler

Dobes Vandermeer dobesv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 18:31:20 GMT 2005

I've patched distcc to work with microsoft's cl compiler.  It has only
been tested a little bit, but I think there are a few people out there
who would like the results of these changes.

Because I didn't want to make major changes to the tree that might
cause difficulty when applying the patch manually, I wasn't able to
properly fix the file type problem with cl - cl doesn't recognize .i
and .ii extensions - so you have to use /TC and /TP to force cl to
treat files as C and C++, respectively.

Please pass along any comments or bugfixes to me directly, as I might
not be subbed to this list.