[distcc] Changing compiler name to thumb-epoc-pe-gcc

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Feb 13 22:56:45 GMT 2004

On 13 Feb 2004, Alexander.Farber at nokia.com wrote:

> On the client side I can change (by editing the perl scripts)
> the calls to "gcc" and "thumb-epoc-pe-gcc" to "distcc gcc" and/or
> "distcc thumb-epoc-pe-gcc" - if needed. What could I do make it
> work with distcc on the server side?

That will just work.  You don't need to do anything else on the server
side -- except that make sure that on the server's PATH, "gcc" and
"thumb-epoc-pe-gcc" refer to the right compilers.  You might need to
set DISTCCD_PATH to make sure it doesn't try to use the i386 host gcc.

Let me know if that works or not.