[distcc] trouble compiling project under cygwin

Harold L Hunt II huntharo at msu.edu
Wed Jan 7 19:14:16 GMT 2004

Mark,

Well, there could be a couple of things going on, but first of all, is
distccd running under an account that has the same mapping for the Z
drive?  The easiest way to ensure this is to start distccd from the same
shell that you are going to do the compiling from (for the time being).

Furthermore, what is the "C++" command?  Is it a script or a shell
variable?  What is its value?  I assume it says something like 'distcc g++'?

Harold